I posted on my Facebook page yesterday about wanting to try a 3 day cleanse in the next few weeks, and then again before I leave for a trip for my birthday in August.
I will admit, I’m a little apprehensive. I’ve never done anything like this before, but I like the sound of this one. It includes Shakeology (which I drink every day) and actual food. Here’s some information I’ve gathered online, so I’m excited to try it:
What is the 3-Day Refresh?
The 3-Day Refresh is 3-day program of specially formulated shakes, healthy snacks, and delicious, easy-to-prepare meals that have been scientifically designed to help you lose weight and break the cycle of bad eating while dramatically improving the way you feel.
How is the 3-Day Refresh different from other cleanses?
Unlike juice fasts or liquid cleanses that are high in sugar and low in protein (which can leave you feeling weak and sluggish), the 3-Day Refresh is scientifically designed to help support your metabolism while nourishing your vital organs.* Plus, you actually get to eat delicious, real food during this program.
- 3 packets of Shakeology®—your choice of 6 flavors (we recommend Chocolate Vegan or Tropical Strawberry Vegan during the Refresh as plant proteins are often easier for the body to digest)
- 6 packets of Vanilla Fresh (high-protein shake)
- 3 packets of Fiber Sweep (digestive drink)
- 1 Program Guide
What does one eat and drink while Refreshing?
- FILTERED WATER: In addition to the water you use in your shakes and teas, we recommend you drink at least half your body weight in ounces of filtered water each day.
- BREAKFAST: A superfood-packed Shakeology shake, plus one fruit option
- MORNING TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal or green tea
- LATE MORNING: Fiber Sweep, a digestive health drink
- LUNCH: Vanilla Fresh shake, plus 1 option from the Fruit List, 1 option from the Vegetable List, and 1 option from the Healthy Fats list
- AFTERNOON SNACK: 1 option from Vegetable List, and 1 option from the Healthy Fats list
- AFTERNOON TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine-free)
- DINNER: Vanilla Fresh shake, 1 option from the Dinner Recipes, and 1 cup of organic vegetable broth (optional)
- EVENING TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine-free)
I think I can handle this for three days! I’m considering ordering it today and starting it next week or the week after. I have a few friends that are interested, so message us on the contact page if you want to join us!