Hey y’all! We answer three GREAT questions this week, all about staying organized at working, fitting in exercise (on top of everything else) and how to fight the mid afternoon blues.
We share our personal tips on staying organized at the office when the workload seems unmanageable. Tips like:
- Google Drive
- Outlook calendar invites and categories
- Canceling pointless meetings
- Figure out what time you do your best work and block the time!
- Cut out distractions
Fitting in exercise is a challenge for ALL 9 to 5 ers. How do we make it happen?
- Schedule your workouts, cut excuses and make them happen!
- 22 minute workouts – 22 minute Hard Corp (both Jenna & Rose are completing this one). T25 is another personal favorite.
- Get an accountability partner. Schedule that morning class, make a commitment and go! Reward yourself with an iced coffee after 🙂
Fighting the afternoon slump:
- Eat a well rounded and healthy breakfast.
- Rose likes Shakeology to power her day.
- Cut DOWN on coffee and sugar – avoid those sugar crashes.
- Clean up your diet (cut out processed food) and journal any differences.
- Take a quick walk around the office to get the blood flowin’.
We share details around each of these and much more! Have a question? Comment on this post or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you and keep the conversation going!